The EPSON WorkForce DS-530 document scanner takes efficiency to a new level for business environments where fast and easy document management is required. Scan documents, business cards, and identification cards directly to popular cloud services with the included software. The scanner is very easy to use and includes intuitive one-touch scanning.
Boasting speeds of up to 35ppm and a built-in Automatic Document Feeder, the DS-530 will easily scan large amounts of documents in no time.
With a slow mode feature1 for scanning crumpled or fragile documents, the ability to scan challenging media has never been easier. The Active Separation Roller System prevents tedious document double feeds ensuring every piece of paper gets scanned and the Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) means you can scan difficult media like envelopes or documents with post-it notes. Auto Scan Mode enables the processing of a vast number of documents as manageable amounts, enabling them to be scanned as one file.
The optional flatbed scanner conversion kit allows effective document processing from stamps to passports and books. Single-pass double-sided scanning ensures rapid document processing, while it's possible to scan a versatile array of media such as paper as thin as 27gsm, or thick card at 413gsm. The A3 carrier sheet speeds up the process by automatically stitching larger documents back together digitally.
- Exceptional Speed – 35ppm / 70 ipm1 scan speeds for efficient and productive scanning.
- Optional Network Adaptor – One single unit can be connected to a network so the unit can be shared by multiple users.
- Optional Flatbed Scanner Dock – This enables high speed sheet-fed scanning and flatbed scanning for passports, booklets and fragile paper like damaged receipts with one driver.
- Scan directly to popular cloud services – scan to Dropbox, Sharepoint®, Evernote®, Google Drive® for efficient file sharing2.
- Scan to searchable PDF's – scan and edit documents; save scanned documents as PDF files. OCR software included for easy filing.
- Advanced colour and image adjustments – Colour Enhance, Colour Dropout, automatic paper size detection for innovative and productive document management.
- Connect to document management software – TWAIN and ISIS drivers (ISIS available via web download) for seamless integration between the scanner and custom built business applications.
- 50 sheet ADF capacity – for rapid capture of large multi-page documents.
- Powerful Duty Cycle – Scan up to 4,000 sheets per day.
Maximum scan size: 215.9 x 6096 mm
Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
Colour scanning: Y
Duplex scanning: Y
Input colour depth: 30 bit
Output colour depth: 24 bit
Scanner type: Sheet-fed scanner
Product colour: BlackWhite
Light source: RGB LED
Scan file formats: JPGPDFTIFF
Daily duty cycle max: 4000 pages
Supported network protocols: TCPIP DHCP DNS SNMP SLP
Standard input capacity: 50 sheets
Scanning media types supported: Business CardPlastic Card
Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4
ISO A-series sizes A0...A9: A4A5A6
ISO B-series sizes B0...B9: B5
Ports & interfaces
Standard interfaces: USB 3.0
Power supply type: AC
Power consumption typical: 17 W
Power consumption off: 0.1 W
Input voltage: 100-240 V
Operating temperature T-T: 5 - 35 C
Storage temperature T-T: -25 - 60 C
Operating relative humidity H-H: 10 - 80
Energy Star certified: Y
Weight & dimensions
Width: 296 mm
Depth: 169 mm
Height: 176 mm
Weight: 3.7 kg
Cables included: USB